Pinnacle Auto Glass Scholarship
As of May 1, we have only received 19 entries for our scholarship. About half of those have come in the past week so we're going to bump the dates for entering the scholarship back a few weeks to give more people a chance to enter.
The new important dates will be:
- Submission final date: Monday, May 28, 2018
- Winner announcement: Friday, June 1, 2018
About Our Company & Our Scholarship
We have offered high quality auto glass and windshield services to customers in the Greater Phoenix Metro Area for 20+ years. We specialize in newer vehicles and we go right to each customer's chosen location anywhere in the Valley. We can handle anything from a complete windshield replacement at a personal residence in Buckeye to a quick chip repair in downtown Tempe.
As part of our commitment to supporting local businesses both here in Arizona and across the country, we are starting a scholarship program called the Pinnacle Auto Glass Scholarship for innovative minds who share our local business passion. If you believe you have what it takes, we invite you to submit your application! The cash value of this scholarship is $1000.
Who is Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship?
This scholarship is open to all students currently enrolled in an American high school or college program with any institute or organization.
In order to participate in this scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must apply for the scholarship via email and provide your name, address and the name of the high school or college institution you are attending.
- Must provide your written essay by the deadline of May 10, 2018.
- You must have a minimum GPA of at least 2.5.
How do I Apply for this Scholarship?
Simply write an essay of 600 to 1000 words about why you belive local businesses are important, then send it to before May 28, 2018.
When submitting, please include these details:
- Your name and mailing address
- Name and mailing address of your school
- Any proof of being a currently-enrolled student at your school
- Any proof of your GPA (this does not have to be current - within the last year is fine)
Submission final date: Monday, May 28, 2018
Winner announcement: Friday, June 1, 2018
$1,000 check will be sent directly to the high school, college or university of the winner in the winner's name.