Buckeye Windshield Replacement: BBB A+. Offers to $525
Up to $525 in Special Offers
Choose cash back OR Total Car Care w/ insurance windshield replacement in Buckeye.
DFI Military-Grade Windshield Protectant
- Protective coating applied to windshield glass
- Creates a thin barrier on top of glass that seals the glass surface
- Provides better visibility & resistance to glass wear/damage
- DFI coating makes your windshield much more resistant to damage by reducing its coefficient of friction & increasing its potential weight load.
- Scientifically Proven: in damage testing at New York’s Alfred University, the force required to damage a DFI-coated windshield was 10 TIMES higher than an uncoated windshield!
- Glare is caused by the microscopic pores in your windshield deflecting light in different directions like tiny prisms.
- DFI fills in the microscopic peaks & valleys in your windshield, which makes the windshield smoother & reduces the light deflection that causes glare.
- DFI makes your windshield extremely water-resistant, so it sheds water much faster.
- Scientifically Proven: in university testing, DFI coating can improve driver reaction time by 1 second. At 40 miles per hour, you would react 58 feet earlier with a DFI-coated windshield!
Premium Wiper Blades w/ Lifetime Replacement*
- Install new premium wiper blades at time of windshield replacement
- Free lifetime wiper replacement up to 2 sets of wipers per year*
- Worn wipers can scratch your windshield when the rubber deteriorates and the metal wiper frame comes into contact with the windshield.
- Windshield scratches can deflect light during the day or night, causing potentially dangerous glare.
- Keeping your windshield scratch-free reduces the chances of driver error caused by glare.
- The rubber on old wipers will deteriorate and not be able to fully remove rain water from the windshield surface, leaving water streaks or smears on the windshield surface.
- Streaks and smears can obstruct the driver’s vision, making it difficult to see in the rain and increasing the chances of a driver error.
Top Off/Refill Wiper Fluid
- Top off wiper fluid at time of windshield replacement
Free Lifetime Chip Repairs*
- Free chip repairs for your vehicle’s lifetime*
- The windshield is a structural component of your vehicle, so if it gets damaged it can reduce your vehicle’s safety in a collision or rollover. A properly-repaired chip can maintain the windshield’s original strength and help ensure it works properly.
- Chips & cracks can obstruct the driver’s vision either when they’re in the driver’s line of site or when incoming light reflects off them into the driver’s eyes. Repairing a chip or small crack fills in the damage & helps minimize the “prism” effect it can cause.
- Did you know that Arizona leads the nation in windshield replacements? That’s because our high heat makes windshields more susceptible to damage, & all our freeway driving means there’s lots of chances for debris from other vehicles to damage your glass.
- Many chips & small cracks can be repaired if they haven’t spread past a certain size. This eliminates the need for a complete replacement, maintains your vehicle’s safety & can be done in about 20 minutes w/ no need to wait for curing!
Up to $225 Cash Back
- Get up to $225 cash (or more in special cases)
- Cash amounts vary by vehicle
- Among the Valley's highest cash
+ Get Free Lifetime Chip Repairs in Maricopa County ($300 Value)
Expert Buckeye Auto Glass Services
link below for more info.
Ready to start? Call 480-907-3982!
Free Mobile Auto Glass Service in Buckeye or Valley-Wide
Our team of mobile glass technicians can meet you in Buckeye (or Valley-wide) at any location you'd like to perform your windshield replacement or repair service. See the "Popular mobile service locations in Buckeye" section below for 2 location ideas.
Example* Prices for Windshield Replacement in Buckeye, Arizona
Every Buckeye insurance windshield replacement includes your choice of over $1000 in special offers!
Your new windshield price, and the amount of cash back we can offer, depends on 2 things:
- Your vehicle's make and model.
- Your auto insurance glass coverage type.
The following table shows example* windshield pricing & cash back for 15 common vehicles we service in Buckeye, AZ.
*All prices are examples only. Call us today at 480-907-3982 and we'll be happy to give you an exact quote for your vehicle and insurance!
|Vehicle||Insurance||Deductible||Example Price*||Cash Back|
|2014 Dodge Durango||No insurance||NA||$460.83||NA|
|2015 Mini Cooper 2 Door Coupe||No insurance||NA||$326.12||NA|
|2016 Chevrolet Trax||No insurance||NA||$351.79||NA|
|2016 Mazda 3||No insurance||NA||$333.46||NA|
|2016 Subaru Forester||No insurance||NA||$456.1||NA|
|2017 Hyundai Elantra||Comprehensive glass||$50||$0 (we pay deductible)||$10|
|2017 Jeep Renegade||Comprehensive glass||$50||$0 (we pay deductible)||$15|
|2017 Kia Sorento||Comprehensive glass||$50||$0 (we pay deductible)||$15|
|2017 Ram 2500||Comprehensive glass||$100||$25 (we pay $75 of deductible)||$0|
|2018 Ford F150||Comprehensive glass||$100||$35 (we pay $65 of deductible)||$0|
|2018 GMC Terrain||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$55|
|2018 Jeep Wrangler||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$65|
|2018 Kia Stinger||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$70|
|2018 Toyota 4Runner||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$75|
|2018 Volvo XC90||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$75|
Not Sure Which Buckeye Auto Glass Service You Need?
Use the table below to learn more about our auto glass services in Buckeye, AZ. Questions? Give us a call!
Popular Mobile Auto Glass Service Locations in Buckeye
Here are two location ideas in Buckeye for mobile auto glass service appointments. If you're in Buckeye right now but it's more convenient for you to meet your technician in a different part of the Valley for your appointment, just let us know and we'll be happy to meet you there!
Buckeye Mobile Service Location Idea #1: Watson/I-10 (Watson Marketplace, Sundance Towne Center)
WHY SCHEDULE YOUR MOBILE AUTO GLASS SERVICE AT
WATSON/I-10 (WATSON MARKETPLACE, SUNDANCE TOWNE CENTER)?
- Easy Access Off I-10
- Great Spot to Knock Out a Bunch of Errands
Sundance Towne Center is an outdoor shopping plaza with an easy-to-access location right off the I-10 and a convenient assortment of stores, making it an easy spot to meet your glass technician for your mobile auto glass appointment in Buckeye.
- Take the I-10/Papago Fwy to Watson Rd.
- Go south on S Watson Rd.
- After approximately 1000 feet from I-10, turn right (west) on W Sundance Ave to enter the center.
If you're trying to knock off a list of errands, there's a great chance that you could take care of many of them right here while your technician finishes your Buckeye windshield replacement or repair!
Buckeye Mobile Service Location Idea #2: Verrado Main Street District
WHY SCHEDULE YOUR MOBILE AUTO GLASS SERVICE AT
VERRADO MAIN STREET DISTRICT?
- Unique, Historical-Style Architecture
- High-End Dining Options
Verrado is one of the Valley's newer master-planned communities. It is located north of the I-10, at the western-most point of Indian School Road where it ends before the Skyline Regional Park.
Verrado has a great little shopping district called the Verrado Main Street District that is an excellent meeting spot for a windshield replacement. The Main Street District has a unique, new/traditional style like the rest of Verrado that's fun to check out and explore.
- Take the I-10/Papago Fwy to N Verrado Way.
- Go north on N Verrado Way for approximately 2 miles. The Main Street District will be located on both east and west sides of the street, so park where you like and start exploring!
This isn't a place we'd recommend if you're trying to take care of a lot of errands and you're in a hurry. But if you have some time and you'd like to check out something different while we finish your windshield replacement in Buckeye, it's definitely worth seeing!