Special Offers: Your Choice of Cash Back or Total Car Care
Up to $575 in Special Offers
Choose cash back OR Total Car Care w/ insurance windshield replacement.
DFI Military-Grade Windshield Protectant
- Protective coating applied to windshield glass
- Creates a thin barrier on top of glass that seals the glass surface
- Provides better visibility & resistance to glass wear/damage
- DFI coating makes your windshield much more resistant to damage by reducing its coefficient of friction & increasing its potential weight load.
- Scientifically Proven: in damage testing at New York’s Alfred University, the force required to damage a DFI-coated windshield was 10 TIMES higher than an uncoated windshield!
- Glare is caused by the microscopic pores in your windshield deflecting light in different directions like tiny prisms.
- DFI fills in the microscopic peaks & valleys in your windshield, which makes the windshield smoother & reduces the light deflection that causes glare.
- DFI makes your windshield extremely water-resistant, so it sheds water much faster.
- Scientifically Proven: in university testing, DFI coating can improve driver reaction time by 1 second. At 40 miles per hour, you would react 58 feet earlier with a DFI-coated windshield!
Premium Wiper Blades w/ Lifetime Replacement*
- Install new premium wiper blades at time of windshield replacement
- Free lifetime wiper replacement up to 2 sets of wipers per year*
- Worn wipers can scratch your windshield when the rubber deteriorates and the metal wiper frame comes into contact with the windshield.
- Windshield scratches can deflect light during the day or night, causing potentially dangerous glare.
- Keeping your windshield scratch-free reduces the chances of driver error caused by glare.
- The rubber on old wipers will deteriorate and not be able to fully remove rain water from the windshield surface, leaving water streaks or smears on the windshield surface.
- Streaks and smears can obstruct the driver’s vision, making it difficult to see in the rain and increasing the chances of a driver error.
Top Off/Refill Wiper Fluid
- Top off wiper fluid at time of windshield replacement
Free Lifetime Chip Repairs*
- Free chip repairs for your vehicle’s lifetime*
- The windshield is a structural component of your vehicle, so if it gets damaged it can reduce your vehicle’s safety in a collision or rollover. A properly-repaired chip can maintain the windshield’s original strength and help ensure it works properly.
- Chips & cracks can obstruct the driver’s vision either when they’re in the driver’s line of site or when incoming light reflects off them into the driver’s eyes. Repairing a chip or small crack fills in the damage & helps minimize the “prism” effect it can cause.
- Did you know that Arizona leads the nation in windshield replacements? That’s because our high heat makes windshields more susceptible to damage, & all our freeway driving means there’s lots of chances for debris from other vehicles to damage your glass.
- Many chips & small cracks can be repaired if they haven’t spread past a certain size. This eliminates the need for a complete replacement, maintains your vehicle’s safety & can be done in about 20 minutes w/ no need to wait for curing!
Up to $275 Cash Back
- Get up to $275 cash (or more in special cases)
- Cash amounts vary by vehicle
- Among the Valley's highest cash
+ Get Free Lifetime Chip Repairs in Maricopa County ($300 Value)
Who’s Eligible for Special Offers
Most Arizona residents have glass coverage on their auto insurance, so they’ll be eligible for special offers.
There are 2 requirements to be eligible for special offers:
- Your auto insurance policy needs to include glass coverage, and you need to use your insurance to pay for your service.
- You need to have us perform a windshield replacement on your vehicle.
Not sure what your insurance policy details are? No worries! Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help determine if you qualify for special offers, and if so, exactly how much.
Your Rights According to Arizona Windshield Law
Many of our customers have heard of auto glass incentives before but they’re not quite sure how the incentives work or if they qualify, so they let their insurance company push them to an auto glass shop they "recommend".
In reality, a lot of times these recommended shops have some sort of arrangement with the insurance company behind the scenes that compensates them monetarily or in some other way.
Another common tactic is to tell people that if they use their insurance to pay for their glass service then their rates will go way up.
Here’s how it actually works.
The following rights are protected by law here in Arizona:
You can choose which auto glass shop you would like to service your vehicle.
This means any auto glass shop your insurance company “recommends” should be treated as an idea only. You are free to select any company you like. Obviously, we would love it if you choose us!
As long as you abide by the terms of your insurance policy, the insurer can’t raise your rates for having your windshield replaced through insurance.
The reason auto insurance companies are required by law in Arizona to offer no-deductible windshield replacement coverage is that damaged windshields are extremely common here, due to our high summer temperatures and all the freeway driving we do to get around town.
Sometimes you may go years without any windshield chips or cracks, other times you may get 2 or 3 serious chips in a year that require complete replacement. That’s just part of living here in Arizona, and it should not, and does not, affect your rates.
For additional information, check out our Arizona Windshield Law page.