Every service we perform is backed by our 100% lifetime warranty. We stand behind our work and want you to be confident in any service you receive from us.
Our warranty is better than any warranty from an insurance company. It covers all manufacturing or installation/workmanship issues for the life of the vehicle. As long as the original hand-written invoice you receive at the time of your service is with the vehicle, we will honor the warranty.
The main points of our warranty coverage are listed below:
1. Our warranty covers all potential problems from both manufacturing issues and installation/workmanship issues.
2. Our warranty is good for the lifetime of the vehicle as long as the original hand-written invoice is kept in the vehicle and the vehicle is drivable.
3. If your vehicle's glass is damaged under our warranty, we will repair or replace at our option the damaged glass at no cost to you.
If the damaged glass is repaired under our warranty and you are not satisfied with the repair we will credit the cost of the repair towards a full replacement by us.
4. For vehicles with a windshield we replace through insurance, we will provide free chip repair for life as long as the vehicle stays in Maricopa County. For example, if we originally replace a vehicle's windshield in Scottsdale but the owners move to Oregon 3 years later, then it would have been eligible for free chip repair for the first 3 years, then no longer eligible once it was relocated to Oregon.
Warranty Limitations & Restrictions
The main points of our warranty limitations are listed below:
1. Our warranty is good for the life of the vehicle:
- as long as the vehicle is drivable, and
- as long as the original hand-written glass invoice is present.
2. Our warranty does not apply to glass damaged from non-normal driving conditions, including but not limited to:
- Theft or vandalism.
- Natural disasters.
- Impacts with foreign objects not encountered in normal driving.
- Pre-existing structural problems in the vehicle such as rust or structural damage.