100% Lifetime Warranty
Every service we perform is backed by our 100% lifetime warranty. We stand behind our work and want you to be confident in any service you receive from us.
Our warranty is better than any warranty from an insurance company. It covers all manufacturing or installation/workmanship issues for the life of the vehicle.
As long as the original hand-written invoice you receive at the time of your service is with the vehicle, we will honor the warranty.
Our warranty is transferable, so if the vehicle is sold the warranty coverage will pass to the new owner.
For exact warranty coverages and exclusions, please see the original hand-written invoice you receive at the time of service. This web page is not meant to replace your original invoice or serve as your official warranty coverage - it is simply meant to help explain the coverage we provide.
If you have a warranty question or concern, please contact us.
1. 100% coverage on both materials and workmanship
Our warranty covers all potential problems from both manufacturing issues like a defective windshield and installation/workmanship issues like an air leak from an improper application of windshield sealant.
2. Coverage lasts for the vehicle's lifetime
Our warranty is good for the lifetime of the vehicle as long as the original hand-written invoice is kept in the vehicle and the vehicle is drivable.
3. Repair or replacement at our option
If the damaged glass is repaired under our warranty and you are not satisfied with the repair we will credit the cost of the repair towards a full replacement by us.
4. Free lifetime chip repair is included with every insurance windshield replacement.
For vehicles with a windshield we replace through insurance, we will provide free chip repair for life as long as the vehicle stays in the Greater Phoenix Area.
For example, if we originally replace a vehicle's windshield in Scottsdale but the owners move to Oregon three years later, then it would be eligible for free chip repair during the first 3 years but it would be no longer eligible once it was relocated to Oregon.
Warranty Limitations & Restrictions
1. Our warranty is good for the life of the vehicle:
- as long as the vehicle is drivable, and
- as long as the original hand-written glass invoice is present.
2. Our warranty does not apply to glass damaged from non-normal driving conditions, including but not limited to:
- Theft or vandalism.
- Natural disasters.
- Impacts with foreign objects not encountered in normal driving.
- Pre-existing structural problems in the vehicle such as rust or structural damage.