About Pinnacle Auto Glass
Our Major Memberships & Organizations
Our Mission & Core Values
At Pinnacle Auto Glass, our primary mission is to eliminate the hassle that's normally a part of getting your vehicle's glass fixed so you can forget about your glass and get back to your normal life.
- When you call in, your first contact will be with one of our friendly customer service specialists. Our team does more auto glass services than any other local company, so we are experts in the entire process and your customer service specialist will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- Our team of mobile glass technicians can meet you anywhere in town. When we say anywhere, we mean anywhere! Choose your work location, your home, your school or any other spot here in the Valley for your auto glass service.
- Low out-of-pocket prices AND our cash back amounts for insurance customers are among the Valley's best! We don't bait and switch our customers with high potential cash back amounts but low values when you ask for a quote. Instead, we make sure our cash back amounts are as high as possible. For customers paying out of pocket, we make sure our out-of-pocket prices are always among the lowest in town.
Over 100 Combined Years of Arizona Auto Glass Experience
Pinnacle Auto Glass is a local Arizona business serving Greater Phoenix and the surrounding communities with high-quality mobile windshield replacement and auto glass repair services for all types of passenger vehicles.
Our partners have been involved in the local auto glass industry for more than 100 combined years, and our team has served hundreds of thousands of Valley customers over the past 2+ decades!
Whatever type of auto glass service you need, whether it's installing a new windshield on your car at your Chandler business office, or doing a quick chip repair while you're at the stadium watching a Cardinals game in Glendale, we can do it!
Arizona Windshield Law Experts
In addition to taking the hassle out of getting your glass fixed, as explained in our Mission and Core Values section above, we are also dedicated to making the process as transparent and easy-to-understand as possible.
Arizona is one of the few states in the entire country where insurance companies are required to offer full glass coverage to their auto insurance customers. (Full glass coverage means no deductible.)
Most of our customers are able to get their glass service paid for through their auto insurance, but there's often a lot of confusion about how the insurance claims process works (and how free cash back incentives work for customers who qualify for cash back).
Because our team does more insurance windshield replacements than the other guys, we're extremely knowledgeable and familiar with the whole process. We'll be happy to answer any possible questions you have at any point before, during or after your service.
To learn more, check out our detailed guide to Arizona windshield and insurance laws.
Services Available for All Passenger Vehicles Made Since 1981
We can service all major makes and models of passenger vehicles made since 1981, and many light commercial vehicles as well (i.e. commercial trucks or vans built on passenger vehicle chassis).
We stock a large number of parts for common vehicles, so we may even be able to fix your glass today! If we don't have your glass in stock, we can generally order it and have it ready for installation within several business days.
We can also service many popular classic vehicles made before 1981.
Proud to Support Local Arizona Organizations & Small Businesses
We strongly believe in supporting local businesses and organizations here in Arizona, and small businesses in general.
Below are some of the organizations we are currently members of or have supported in the past.
Arizona Small Business & Local Organizations
Other Arizona Organizations
- City of Chandler Parks Department
- City of Phoenix Police Department
- Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory
- Cruisin' Arizona
- Arizona Trail Association