Surprise Windshield Replacement: BBB A+. Offers to $575
Up to $575 in Special Offers
Choose cash back OR Total Car Care w/ insurance windshield replacement in Surprise.
DFI Military-Grade Windshield Protectant
- Protective coating applied to windshield glass
- Creates a thin barrier on top of glass that seals the glass surface
- Provides better visibility & resistance to glass wear/damage
- DFI coating makes your windshield much more resistant to damage by reducing its coefficient of friction & increasing its potential weight load.
- Scientifically Proven: in damage testing at New York’s Alfred University, the force required to damage a DFI-coated windshield was 10 TIMES higher than an uncoated windshield!
- Glare is caused by the microscopic pores in your windshield deflecting light in different directions like tiny prisms.
- DFI fills in the microscopic peaks & valleys in your windshield, which makes the windshield smoother & reduces the light deflection that causes glare.
- DFI makes your windshield extremely water-resistant, so it sheds water much faster.
- Scientifically Proven: in university testing, DFI coating can improve driver reaction time by 1 second. At 40 miles per hour, you would react 58 feet earlier with a DFI-coated windshield!
Premium Wiper Blades w/ Lifetime Replacement*
- Install new premium wiper blades at time of windshield replacement
- Free lifetime wiper replacement up to 2 sets of wipers per year*
- Worn wipers can scratch your windshield when the rubber deteriorates and the metal wiper frame comes into contact with the windshield.
- Windshield scratches can deflect light during the day or night, causing potentially dangerous glare.
- Keeping your windshield scratch-free reduces the chances of driver error caused by glare.
- The rubber on old wipers will deteriorate and not be able to fully remove rain water from the windshield surface, leaving water streaks or smears on the windshield surface.
- Streaks and smears can obstruct the driver’s vision, making it difficult to see in the rain and increasing the chances of a driver error.
Top Off/Refill Wiper Fluid
- Top off wiper fluid at time of windshield replacement
Free Lifetime Chip Repairs*
- Free chip repairs for your vehicle’s lifetime*
- The windshield is a structural component of your vehicle, so if it gets damaged it can reduce your vehicle’s safety in a collision or rollover. A properly-repaired chip can maintain the windshield’s original strength and help ensure it works properly.
- Chips & cracks can obstruct the driver’s vision either when they’re in the driver’s line of site or when incoming light reflects off them into the driver’s eyes. Repairing a chip or small crack fills in the damage & helps minimize the “prism” effect it can cause.
- Did you know that Arizona leads the nation in windshield replacements? That’s because our high heat makes windshields more susceptible to damage, & all our freeway driving means there’s lots of chances for debris from other vehicles to damage your glass.
- Many chips & small cracks can be repaired if they haven’t spread past a certain size. This eliminates the need for a complete replacement, maintains your vehicle’s safety & can be done in about 20 minutes w/ no need to wait for curing!
Up to $275 Cash Back
- Get up to $275 cash (or more in special cases)
- Cash amounts vary by vehicle
- Among the Valley's highest cash
+ Get Free Lifetime Chip Repairs in Maricopa County ($300 Value)
Expert Surprise Auto Glass Services
link below for more info.
Ready to start? Call 480.907.3982!
Free Mobile Auto Glass Service in Surprise or Valley-Wide
There is no predicting when broken auto glass can happen and put you in need of a windshield repair or replacement. To make getting back on the road with new glass as easy as possible, we can meet you at any place you'd like in Surprise or Greater Phoenix!
Example* Prices for Windshield Replacement in Surprise, Arizona
Every Surprise insurance windshield replacement includes your choice of over $1000 in special offers!
Your new windshield price, and the amount of cash back we can offer, depends on 2 things:
- Your vehicle's make and model.
- Your auto insurance glass coverage type.
The following table shows example* windshield pricing & cash back for 15 common vehicles we service in Surprise, AZ.
*All prices are examples only. Call us today at 480.907.3982 and we'll be happy to give you an exact quote for your vehicle and insurance!
|Vehicle||Insurance||Deductible||Example Price*||Cash Back|
|2013 Ford Explorer||No insurance||NA||$442.19||NA|
|2013 Toyota Tacoma||No insurance||NA||$351.10||NA|
|2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited||No insurance||NA||$260.85||NA|
|2015 Subaru Legacy||No insurance||NA||$391.43||NA|
|2016 Audi Q3||No insurance||NA||$372.67||NA|
|2016 BMW X1||Comprehensive glass||$50||$0 (we pay deductible)||$45|
|2016 Hyundai Sonata||Comprehensive glass||$50||$0 (we pay deductible)||$15|
|2017 Cadillac XT5||Comprehensive glass||$50||$0 (we pay deductible)||$35|
|2017 Ford F250||Comprehensive glass||$100||$35 (we pay $65 of deductible)||$0|
|2017 Ford Mustang 2 Door Coupe||Comprehensive glass||$100||$35 (we pay $65 of deductible)||$0|
|2017 GMC Denali 2500||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$75|
|2017 Toyota Corolla||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$60|
|2018 Hyundai Kona||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$65|
|2018 Kia Sportage||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$65|
|2018 Subaru CrossTrek||Full glass||$0 (no deductible)||$0 (insurance pays)||$75|
Not Sure Which Surprise Auto Glass Service You Need?
Use the table below to learn more about our auto glass services in Surprise, AZ. Questions? Give us a call!
Popular Mobile Auto Glass Service Locations in Surprise
The most popular places in Surprise for our customers to meet their mobile glass technicians is either their house or their job. However, here are a few other ideas if you'll be out and about at your service time.
If your desired meeting location for your mobile auto glass service is outside of Surprise, don't worry! We cover all of the Greater Phoenix Area, from Sun City to Queen Creek to Buckeye to Glendale, so we're glad to set up your meeting with your glass technician at the Valley location that works best for you.
Surprise Mobile Service Location Idea #1: Surprise Village Marketplace
WHY SCHEDULE YOUR MOBILE AUTO GLASS SERVICE AT
SURPRISE VILLAGE MARKETPLACE?
- Easy West Surprise Location
- Fast Food, Dining & Banking
This is a common service location for customers requesting windshield repair and replacement in the west part of Surprise, thanks to a small but diverse array of shops and a convenient location.
- On Route 60 heading northwest out of Phoenix, turn left onto W Bell Rd.
- Follow W Bell Rd for several miles to N Sarival Rd.
- Surprise Village will be on your left (south) side immediately after.
Knock out some shopping at Sam's Club while your glass gets fixed, or grab some food at Taco Bell, McDonald's or Dickey's BBQ!
Surprise Mobile Service Location Idea #2: Surprise Towne Center Mall
WHY SCHEDULE YOUR MOBILE AUTO GLASS SERVICE AT
SURPRISE TOWNE CENTER MALL?
- Convenient Bell & Grand Ave/US 60 Location
- Lots of Shopping & Dining
Further east, the Towne Center Mall is another common spot for windshield service appointments in Surprise.
Surprise Towne Center Mall is one of the more popular leisure spots in the northwestern Valley because of its super-convenient location and its great collection of popular stores. With food available from Mexico to Japan, and a fantastic range of shops, there is something here for the whole family here!
- Head northwest on Route 60, crossing the Agua Fria River.
- Continue past N Dysart Rd, still heading northwest.
- Just before you reach W Bell Rd, Surprise Towne Center Mall will be on your left.
If you have some things you need to buy at a big box store, chances are you'll be able to do it right here while your technician performs your Surprise windshield replacement service!
Home Depot, Walmart, Best Buy, Lowe's, Sprouts and more are all located right here or just across the street.