Mobile Windshield Repair: Rock Chip Repairs for All Windshields
Damage from rocks in the road is extremely common in our state. If your windshield has rock chips on it, our team of mobile technicians can perform a mobile windshield repair anywhere in town.
One of our mobile windshield technicians can repair your windshield and have you back on the road in less than 30 minutes in most cases! Give us a call today at 480.907.3982 to schedule your mobile repair service!
Meet Your Technician Anywhere in Greater Phoenix, AZ
Our team of mobile technicians provides mobile windshield repair services throughout the whole Valley.
A mobile rock chip repair for your windshield normally takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. Once it's done, there may be some slight markings in the repaired glass but it will be structurally safe.
The majority of customers use their auto insurance to pay for their mobile windshield repairs, but we also accept out-of-pocket payment by cash, check or credit card.
What Kind of Damage Qualifies?
Not All Glass is Repairable
The only repairable glass is your windshield.
Windshields are made with a laminated construction, with a layer of plastic sandwiched between inner and outer layers of glass. This type of construction prevents the glass from shattering on impact and keeps the vehicle occupants safe from glass shards and pieces.
This laminated construction also allows windshields to be repaired. A professional repair will restore the structural integrity so your vehicle is safe to drive. The repair process is quick and easy, and it can be completed by a mobile technician at any location in town that's convenient for you.
The other glass components on a vehicle are made using a different type of process, so it's not possible to repair them.
Ideal for Minor Damage
- For rock chips or cracks to be repairable, they need to be located away from any edge, and smaller than a quarter (for chips) or a dollar bill (for cracks). In addition, cracks need to be outside the driver's field of vision when looking straight ahead.
- If your damage turns out to not be repairable, we can replace it instead. This will also be covered by insurance in most cases, or you can pay yourself with your credit or debit card, cash or check.
How It Works
To set up your service:
- Call us at 480.907.3982. One of our friendly customer service representatives will get your vehicle info, set up your claim or take payment out-of-pocket, and schedule your mobile service.
- One of our mobile technicians will meet you at the time and place of your choosing for your mobile windshield repair appointment. Our mobile service area covers the whole Phoenix Area and most other location in 100 miles.
- The technician will perform the repair to fix the chip or crack damage. It normally takes about half an hour to finish a repair. You can drive your vehicle as soon as the repair has been completed.
Your repair will be backed by our lifetime warranty. If you have any issues with the parts or labor, simply give our customer service team a call and we'll handle them for you.
Ready to begin? Call us now at 480.907.3982 to set up your repair service with one of our mobile technicians!