Total Car Care Package Details
How Total Car Care Works
Total Car Care is one of our special offers for insurance customers. All insurance windshield replacement customers may choose either Total Car Care or cash back.
When you choose Total Car Care, you get over $1105 value in services designed specifically to eliminate annoying windshield headaches and help maintain your vehicle's safety.
Here's how it works:
- When your new windshield is installed, your technician will apply your DFI military grade windshield protectant. This protectant will bond with your windshield and fill in the microscopic peaks and valleys on its surface.
- After applying your windshield protectant:
- your technician will install new premium wipers on your vehicle if needed,
- and top off or refill your windshield wiper fluid.
- If you get any chips in your new windshield:
- we will repair the chip(s) at no cost to you as long as the original windshield sticker is present and your vehicle is in Maricopa County.
- to schedule a repair, simply contact us and we'll schedule your free repair at a convenient time and location for you!
- If your wipers need replacing due to age/wear:
- we will replace them up to 2 times per year with premium replacement wipers as long as the original windshield sticker is present and your vehicle is in Maricopa County.
- to schedule a new wiper install, simply contact us and we'll schedule your free wiper replacement at a convenient time and location for you!
What's Included with Total Car Care
Our Total Car Care special offer includes $1105+ in services that help keep your car safe & reduce maintenance.
DFI Military-Grade Windshield Protectant
- Protective coating applied to windshield glass
- Creates a thin barrier on top of glass that seals the glass surface
- Provides better visibility & resistance to glass wear/damage
- DFI coating makes your windshield much more resistant to damage by reducing its coefficient of friction & increasing its potential weight load.
- Scientifically Proven: in damage testing at New York’s Alfred University, the force required to damage a DFI-coated windshield was 10 TIMES higher than an uncoated windshield!
- Glare is caused by the microscopic pores in your windshield deflecting light in different directions like tiny prisms.
- DFI fills in the microscopic peaks & valleys in your windshield, which makes the windshield smoother & reduces the light deflection that causes glare.
- DFI makes your windshield extremely water-resistant, so it sheds water much faster.
- Scientifically Proven: in university testing, DFI coating can improve driver reaction time by 1 second. At 40 miles per hour, you would react 58 feet earlier with a DFI-coated windshield!
Premium Wiper Blades w/ Lifetime Replacement*
- Install new premium wiper blades at time of windshield replacement
- Free lifetime wiper replacement up to 2 sets of wipers per year*
- Worn wipers can scratch your windshield when the rubber deteriorates and the metal wiper frame comes into contact with the windshield.
- Windshield scratches can deflect light during the day or night, causing potentially dangerous glare.
- Keeping your windshield scratch-free reduces the chances of driver error caused by glare.
- The rubber on old wipers will deteriorate and not be able to fully remove rain water from the windshield surface, leaving water streaks or smears on the windshield surface.
- Streaks and smears can obstruct the driver’s vision, making it difficult to see in the rain and increasing the chances of a driver error.
Top Off/Refill Wiper Fluid
- Top off wiper fluid at time of windshield replacement
Free Lifetime Chip Repairs*
- Free chip repairs for your vehicle’s lifetime*
- The windshield is a structural component of your vehicle, so if it gets damaged it can reduce your vehicle’s safety in a collision or rollover. A properly-repaired chip can maintain the windshield’s original strength and help ensure it works properly.
- Chips & cracks can obstruct the driver’s vision either when they’re in the driver’s line of site or when incoming light reflects off them into the driver’s eyes. Repairing a chip or small crack fills in the damage & helps minimize the “prism” effect it can cause.
- Did you know that Arizona leads the nation in windshield replacements? That’s because our high heat makes windshields more susceptible to damage, & all our freeway driving means there’s lots of chances for debris from other vehicles to damage your glass.
- Many chips & small cracks can be repaired if they haven’t spread past a certain size. This eliminates the need for a complete replacement, maintains your vehicle’s safety & can be done in about 20 minutes w/ no need to wait for curing!
Total Car Care average value in 3 years: $1105
- Free lifetime chip repairs is currently available for customers in Maricopa County only.
- Requires windshield replacement paid for through insurance.
- Non-windshield and/or non-insurance services are not eligible for free chip repairs offer.
- Both initial windshield replacement and chip repair(s) need to be performed in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Chip repair requirements