We Go Anywhere in Tempe
We can meet you WHEREVER it's convenient for you for your auto glass repair or replacement in Tempe, AZ:
Mobile service to any zip code in town:
85008, 85034, 85040, 85044, 85201, 85202, 85226, 85281, 85282, 85283, 85284
Tempe Auto Glass Services
Need Ideas for Where to Meet?
No problem! Here are the two most popular meeting places for customers needing windshield repair in Tempe, AZ. Remember we can meet you anywhere in town or in the entire Valley.
Tempe Marketplace is an open air shopping center conveniently located at the intersection of the Loop 101 and Loop 202 freeways in northeast Tempe. Though now considered one of the more successful shopping destinations in the Valley, the marketplace had a rocky start. The land it's located on was a heavily polluted landfill recognized as one of the worst in the United States by the Environmental Protection Agency for more than two decades.
In addition, the city of Tempe and the property developer, Vestar Development Company, aggressively used the law of eminent domain to secure the land for the building site, which eventually required settlement in court. The legal issues are now far in the past and the marketplace is a thriving destination with more than 100 stores of all different kinds spread out over more than 1.3 million square feet.
Anchor Stores: Best Buy, Harkins Theatres, JC Penny, Michael's, Old Navy, Target, ULTA Beauty and more
Dining and Restaurants: Bar Louie, Paradise Bakery, Portillo's, Red Robin, The Keg Steakhouse, Thirsty Lion and many more
Specialty Retailers: Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, H&M, Lane Bryant, Massage Envy, Nordstrom Rack, Sunglass Hut, TONI&GUY, Total Wine & More, Victoria's Secret and many more
Directions and Parking
From the north or south:
- 1 Take the Loop 101 to Rio Salado Parkway.
- 2 Head west on Rio Salado Parkway.
- 3 Head west on Rio Salado Parkway.
- 3 Turn right on Smith Road into the southeast parking area. Smith Road will curve to the west and take you into the main mall area between the District (central attached stores) and the south side big box stores. Large stores on this side of the mall include Harkins Theaters, JC Penny, Nordstrom Rack and Best Buy.
💡 Because of the large open parking areas in this part of the mall, it's a great spot to park for your windshield replacement in Tempe, AZ.
Continue past on Rio Salado Parkway past Smith Road and turn right on Perry Lane into the center of the south parking area. This will take you into central part of the mall's south side parking area.
From the west:
- 1 Take the Loop 202 east to Hayden/McClintock Drive.
- 2 Take the exit and continue east to McClintock Drive.
- 3 Turn south on McClintock Drive.
- 4 Turn left at the first stoplight into the northwest parking area. This part of the mall includes a number of dining options on the north side including Red Robin, The Keg and Ruby Tuesday, plus some fashion stores on the south side including ULTA, Ross and Old Navy.
From the east:
- 1 Take the Loop 202 west to Dobson Road.
- 2 Take the exit and turn south on Dobson Road.
- 3 Turn right (west) on Rio Salado Parkway and head west.
See from the north or south for parking info.
Phone number: 480-966-9338
Hours: Monday - Saturday 11:00AM - 9:00PM, Sunday 11:00AM - 6:00PM
Address: 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281
Elliot Road/Priest Road Area (The Groves)
The area around the intersection of West Elliot Road and Priest Drive is a group of shopping plazas and large retail stores that are all connected to or right next to each other. The development on the north side of Elliot Road is called The Groves.
Anchor Stores: Costco, Guitar Center, PetSmart, The Dump Furniture Outlet, Walmart Supercenter
Auto Dealers: Acura of Tempe, AutoNation, Bill Luke Alfa Romeo & Fiat, Coulter Buick/GMC/Cadillac, Tempe Honda and many more
Dining and Restaurants: Burger King, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Panda Express, Red Robin, Taco Bell and many more
Specialty Retailers: Dollar Tree, Floor & Decor, Gamestop, Goodwill, Mor Furniture for Less, Staples and many more
Directions & Parking
From the north or south:
- 1 Take the I-10/Maricopa Freeway to Elliot Road.
- 2 Take the Elliot Road exit (number 157).
- 3 Turn east on Elliot Road and head past the freeway to Priest Road. This area is located from here to Hardy Road (the next major road to the east).
Turn left (north) anywhere between Priest and Hardy to enter the parking area for The Groves shopping center, which includes the Petsmart and Walmart Superstore anchor stores and surrounding stores.
Turn right (south) anywhere between Priest and Hardy to enter the parking area for the Costco, The Dump and Guitar Center anchor stores and surrounding stores. The auto dealerships are in a group on the west side of Priest, with the retail stores on the east side as you head south.
From the east or west:
Take Elliot Road to Priest Road (if you're coming from the west) or Hardy Road (if you're coming from the east). This area is located between Priest and Hardy.
See from the north or south above for parking info.