Why Have We Replaced So Many Windshields in Tempe?
We provide professional auto glass replacement and repair services throughout Tempe and the Greater Phoenix Area. We are happy to work on any kind of passenger vehicle made from 1981 to now, including cars, trucks, minivans, SUVS, vans and more.
When you choose Pinnacle, you can be confident that the work on your vehicle's automotive glass will be done right:
- All passenger vehicles 1981 - today
Including all standard passenger vehicles, plus we can also work on commercial vehicles built on passenger platforms (work trucks or vans, etc.).
- All automotive glass services
Our mobile technicians can perform windshield replacement, windshield repair or door/rear auto glass replacement at your location of choice.
- All insurance
Including all local Arizona insurance agencies (and companies). Lots of our customers are under the impression that the insurance process is difficult, but it's really not. We take care of it from beginning (i.e. submitting claim paperwork) to finish for you.
- Choose Any location in the Valley for Your Windshield Replacement
You can pick the meeting spot in Tempe for your windshield replacement appointment. If you want to meet at some other place Valley-wide, that's totally fine, too!
- Best warranty coverage - 100% for life
We are proud of our no-hassle warranty coverage. In the event of problems with your new windshield or your repaired auto glass, we'll handle them for your vehicle's lifetime.
Auto Glass Replacement & Repair Anywhere in Tempe, AZ
If you thought getting your windshield replaced in Tempe would be a headache, there's no need to worry! We take the hassle out of fixing your glass and our extensive mobile service coverage area includes all of Maricopa County.
Here are Some Popular Locations in Tempe for Auto Glass Appointments
This is an expansive shopping center and entertainment destination conveniently located at the intersection of the Loop 101 (north/south) and 202 (east/west) freeways.
We recommend this area in Tempe for your vehicle's auto glass replacement or repair because of the wide variety of things to do and easy freeway access in any direction (both north/south and east/west).
- 1 Take the Loop 101 to Rio Salado Parkway.
- 2 Head west on Rio Salado Parkway.
- 3 Head west on Rio Salado Parkway.
- 4 Turn right on Smith Road into the southeast parking area. Smith Road will curve to the west into the main mall area between the District (central attached stores) and the south side big box stores.
Elliot Road/Priest Road Area (The Groves)
The area around the intersection of West Elliot Road and Priest Drive is a group of shopping plazas and large retail stores that are all connected to or right next to each other. The development on the north side of Elliot Road is called The Groves.
- 1 Take the I-10/Maricopa Freeway to Elliot Road.
- 2 Take the Elliot Road exit (number 157).
- 3 Turn east on Elliot Road and head past the freeway to Priest Road. This area is located from here to Hardy Road (the next major road to the east) on the north and south sides.