Windshield Replacement Services
Our Windshield Replacement Process
We make replacing your windshield as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1: Call 480-907-3982
This only takes a FEW MINUTES, and there's NO OBLIGATION! We'll check your auto insurance to see if auto glass is covered and whether or not you have a deductible.
Then we'll let you know if your insurance will cover your new glass and if you qualify for one of our special offers (more than 80% of our customers qualify). If you'd like to proceed, we'll start the insurance and schedule your windshield installation.
2: Pay through insurance (or out-of-pocket)
We'll set up your insurance claim and work directly with your insurance company to handle payment (we also accept cash, debit or credit).
Setting up the claim normally involves a three-way call that lasts about 15-20 minutes with you, one of our customer service representatives and your insurance company. We can do the call when you first call in to speak with us, or at another time that's convenient for you. We'll then handle the entire claim process.
3: Get your new windshield
We'll come to you anywhere in Greater Phoenix and install your new windshield. We'll back your new windshield with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed lifetime warranty that's good for the life of your vehicle, and we'll even give you free chip repair for life (if you use your insurance)! If you qualified for free cash or another special offer incentive, we'll mail you a check for your free cash after your new windshield has been installed. Spend it on anything you like!
How Windshield Replacement Works
- Your technician will thoroughly prepare the new windshield for installation and make sure that the inside of your vehicle is protected from damage or debris.
- Your technician will cut all the way around the seal on the old windshield and safely remove it from your vehicle. The material from the old seal will be removed as much as possible during this step so that the new seal is strong and long-lasting.
- Your technician will apply the components of the new seal. This includes a primer material around the windshield frame on your vehicle, plus a strong urethane on the new windshield itself.
- Your technician will carefully install the new windshield into your vehicle using a combination of suction cups and special tools to make sure it's placed in exactly the correct spot without damage.
- Finally, your technician will vacuum up any debris from the removal and installation process so your vehicle is safe and clean on both the inside and outside.
- Your vehicle will be ready to drive away in about half an hour. We use high-quality fast-curing seal material to make your drive-away time as fast as possible so you can get back on the road.
You New Windshield Will Be Backed by Our 100% Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty
Your new windshield will come with a 100% guaranteed warranty that lasts for the life of your vehicle. You'll receive complete coverage for any issues with either installation or materials.
Plus, we even include free chip repair for life if you use auto insurance to pay for your service!
Windshield Replacement for All Locations in Greater Phoenix
We can come right to you for your windshield replacement anywhere in the Valley and most locations within 100 miles of Phoenix. Common Valley locations we visit are listed below.