Expert Door & Rear Windshield Service in Greater Phoenix, AZ
When You Choose Pinnacle for Your Door or Rear Windshield Service, You Get Fast, Professional Service Backed by an Outstanding, Lifetime Warranty
We can expertly fix your door or rear windshield (in most cases this will mean replacing the damaged glass) anywhere in Greater Phoenix. Here's what you'll receive:
Types of Door and Rear Windshield Glass
There are many different kinds of door and rear windshield glass, depending on the type of vehicle, its configuration, and, in some cases, its installed accessories.
We can generally service any auto glass that the vehicle came with from the factory. We can also source many classic, antique and aftermarket vehicle glass components on request.
Here is a partial list of door and rear windshield glass types that we can service:
- Door window glass
- Power door window glass
- Rear car windshield (also called “rear window”, “rear glass”, “car back glass”)
- Rear truck or SUV windshield (also called “truck back glass”)
- Truck rear sliding glass (also called “pickup truck slider”)
- Factory tinted rear windshield
- Factory colored glass
- Station wagon or SUV tailgate glass (also called “liftgate glass”)
- Quarter panel glass
- Movable glass (also called “pop out glass”)
- Heated rear windshield glass (also called “defroster glass”)
Does My Damaged Glass Need to Get Replaced, or Can It Be Repaired?
Door Window Glass Guidelines
Damaged door glass is generally replaced.
Rear Windshield Glass Guidelines
Rear windshield damage can be repaired if it meets certain criteria.
- Can’t be within 2 inches of edge
- Chips can’t be larger than a quarter, cracks need to be single (not multiple) and smaller than a dollar bill
How Our Door Window Glass Replacement Process Works
- Confirm that the window does need replacement by thoroughly inspecting it and the entire door for damage to the glass itself and damage to the window’s raising and lowering functionality.
- Carefully take off the door panel to get access to the entire glass piece(s).
- Remove all pieces of damaged glass and clean up any debris by vacuuming the door and/or surrounding area.
- Install the new window in the door.
- With the door panel off, test the window’s raising and lowering functionality to make sure it functions correctly.
- After confirming that the window is working properly, re-install the door panel.
- Perform a final clean-up of the area to make sure there is no debris leftover.
Your Door Glass Replacement Will Be Backed by our 100% Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty
Once your door glass has been replaced, we will guarantee the work performed for life just like we do with all our services. If you have any issues with your glass, contact us and we will make it right by repairing or replacing as required.
Our warranty is good for the life of your vehicle as long as the original invoice for the work is present.
How Our Rear Windshield Glass Replacement Process Works
- Thoroughly check the damaged area to confirm that the rear windshield does need to be replaced.
- Remove the rear windshield from the vehicle by cutting through the existing seal that attaches it to the frame and then lifting it from the vehicle using special tools equipped with suction cups.
- Once the old windshield is out, then clean up the work area to remove debris from the glass itself or the old seal.
- Apply a new seal to the frame around the rear windshield area, and then place the new windshield on the seal to secure it to the vehicle.
- If the windshield has any power functionality such as defrost, etc., then check that it works correctly.
- Clean the work area again to ensure that no debris is left.
Your Rear Windshield Will Be Backed by our 100% Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty
Once we have finished replacing your rear windshield (or repairing it if the damage was repairable), it will be backed by the same 100% guaranteed warranty we include with each service. Our warranty covers both installation and maintenance and lasts for the vehicle's lifetime.
Door & Rear Windshield Glass Repair & Replacement for All Locations in Greater Phoenix
Wherever you're at in the Valley (or almost any location within 100 miles of Phoenix), we can come right to you for your door or rear windshield service. Below are some of the popular spots in the Valley we visit on a regular basis.